young photography contests


Take Wonderful Photos Using this Cam 
Digital Photography is one of the things I love to do during my free time and it helps me feel refreshed. I'm always excited when it's time to go home. This is the time where I can show and explore my artistic nature. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I love photography more.
Collecting pictures of happy memories is for me something that's amazing. Taking wonderful photos is not a simple thing to do but you need not to be a pro as well. Basic learning in photography and great artistic sensibilities are the attributes you should have to get terrific images.
Digital photography uses a lay out of light delicate detectors to captivate the image focused by the lens, in contrast to an exposure on light sensitive film. The captured image is then stored as a digital file prepared for digital processing, viewing or printing. Until the appearance of such technology, photos were made using chemical photographic processing to develop and stabilize the image and uncovering light delicate photographic film. By contrast, digital photographs can be transmitted, displayed, printed, stored, manipulated, and archived using digital and computer methods without chemical procedure.
Digital photography is one of multiple forms of digital imaging. Digital images are also produced by non-photographic equipment such as radio telescopes and computer tomography scanners. Digital images can also be made by scanning prevailing photographic images.
Last summer, we went to one of the best beaches in the US, Siesta Key Beach, Florida. It is a beautiful barrier island eight miles long just offshore of Sarasota. Siesta Key has the "World's Finest Whitest Sand". You'll find beautiful seashells on Siesta's white sands. Its bright, white sands are 99% pure quartz and is always cool to the touch which was said to have magical healing powers. This may be the reason why the residents and visitors on the beaches of Siesta Key always seem so happy and relaxed.
I was able to take amazing photos using my camera, Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I was very pleased with the results. We just finished our early dinner and decided to watch the sunset. As we approached the beach, I saw an awesome and unusual sunset developing. The sun was getting close to the horizon, while off to the right in the distance was a thunderstorm with frequent lightning bolts flashing. Just as the sun reached the horizon, I was fortunate enough to capture a flash of lightning at the same time. I took many pictures in order to get this one special picture.
The experience was totally amazing and I'm glad I brought my favorite camera, Canon EOS Rebel T3i. It helps me capture great images. Some even say it seems I'm a professional photographer. Thanks to my cam. I can always store wonderful shots of the time I spent together with my loved ones.