kodak digital cameras

 Professional Photograper K JosephWith Spring upon us and the winter of 2011 a fading memory we are being reminded of the exceptional beauty that we, as residents of New England are blessed with. As a photographer who has lived and worked all all through North America and the Caribbean, I have to admit that I like many had taken that beauty without any consideration as a kid rising up in the small picturesque city of Somers Connecticut. Somers is a small town in North Central Connecticut with a population of around 10, 000 people. It sits on the border of Massachusetts, plays host to the four town truthful and is sandwiched between Enfield, Ellington and Stafford Ct. Somers was lately featured in a National publication as one of the prime 50 locations to lift a family. It ' s small farms, rolling hills and the winding Scantic river make it one of the vital beautiful cities in the area.
 Touching embarkation the New England area, I began working in internet originate and spent a lot of my time taking pictures for some websites that I had developed. I this day under consideration to edit my pictures and developed an significance in picture editing software. This sympathy swiftly led me to spend much of my time maturing my modifying abilities and researching new methods and software. Not lengthy adjoining, HDR or High Forceful Area images prejudiced my game and I have used it many of my calendar images. Since returning to New England final summer time, I ' ve been sick at how delicious the scenic landscapes are. I was especially stirred with how well the exclusive farms in and scuffle Somers, appeared by journey of my lens. I ' m express pleased to have had the arise to light upon some of my favorite components of New England with my digital camera and crack to fetch it ' s beauty.
 During the summer put of 2010, I resolved to initiation industry on an images demanding that bequeath both holy mess my talents as a photographer and help individualizing groups and organizations in hankering of funding. The attempt became generally called The Art of Giving. Swiftly consequent deciding to embark on this journey, I was approached with the conceit to create a calendar for my hometown of Somers Ct. I this day accepted the count and went to salt mines. I mythical a resolution to target on some of the extra popular Landmarks like the Somers historical Museum and Ye Olde Blacksmith Shop in Somersville. The photographs had been all ready utilizing an HDR format which accentuates the diversity and ensign to create superb images. The Somers Calendar can be in a 16 pace format Calendar that includes alluring photos from Somers and will likely be available this summer. A portion of all proceeds will profit local teams and charities.